Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The services Prep Dental provides you are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Prep Dental reserves the right to update its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions can be viewed by clicking the "Terms and Conditions" link located on www.prepdental.com.
Note: By purchasing any of Prep Dental services you are certainly accepting Prep Dental Terms & Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SERVICES.
You must NOT use Prep Dental services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Canadian law or by Prep Dental terms and conditions. Prep Dental Services may not be used in any manner that could damage, may damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Prep Dental equipment or property. Prep Dental service is only made for training purposes on dummy heads and teeth, and cannot be used on humans under any circumstances. Unauthorized access to any of Prep Dental Services is not permitted. No one may obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Dental Prep Services.
Upon registration and payment of course fees in total, you are entitled to access the following services:
• Attendance to all of the offered sessions for the course as indicated in the registration form and the relevant course outline.
• Access to the center to practice during the allocated time between 9am and 9pm for the duration of the registered course outside of scheduled sessions.
Prep Dental reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Prep Dental’s sole discretion.
Course registration and enrollment starts once the registration form is filled and payment is made in full whether in person or through the website. Prep Dental will use all reasonable means to ensure sessions/courses are offered according to the announced schedule and by the scheduled instructors; nevertheless, Prep Dental reserves the right to adjust and re-adjust the course schedule, instructors, number of sessions or cancel courses at the sole discretion of Prep Dental. Any reduction in the number of sessions or cancellation of courses will result in prorated reimbursement of payments corresponding to the canceled courses/sessions if applicable.
CAD300 of administrative, processing and transaction fees will be subtracted from any permissible refund according to the terms below:
• Full amount of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn 8 weeks or more prior to course start date.
• 70% of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn 4 to 8 weeks prior to course start date.
• 50% of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn 2 to 4 weeks prior to course start date.
• 0% of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn less than 2 weeks prior to course start date.
• 0% of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn after course commencement.
• 0% of course fees will be refunded if withdrawn from small classes (less than 8 students) and/or On-demand courses.
The following terms are applicable to course fees and charges:
• The advertised course fees are subject to change without notice.
• Any change of fees will not impact registered students for that particular course.
• When a customer is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees.
REFUND and MONEY BACK GUARANTEES (for the Clinical Skills 3-month course)
• Eligible candidates for the refund are those who wrote the Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge Exam on the same year and did not pass the Exam
• Proof of Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge exam result will have to be provided
• The Refund claim has a deadline of 5 days following the release of the AFK Exam results and not exceeding 2 weeks from course start date.
• Option 1: A prorated amount will be refunded following the subtraction of CAD300 of administrative, processing and transaction fees.
• Option 2: The amount paid will be used to book for the Clinical Skills course in the following year for the same price even if the course price increases.